Have you ever wondered why the premium car wash result is as smooth as glass? This is the SECRET! Claying is a magical and mysterious process that only professional detailers use. Claying your vehicle is actually quite easy and doing it a couple of times per year will help maintain a smooth, clean finish.
The regular clay bar in the past provides you with 1-2 times usage only, but the new Magic Clay Sponge serves you up to 15-20 times, and the result is even better compared to the clay bar! This the investment you want to try to get a perfectly smooth, detailed finishing car look!
By rubbing the detailing clay across the surface of the vehicles, it will actually trap these particles and contaminants leaving a fresh, smooth finish. Not only does claying prevent potential damage from some of these corrosive materials, but it also provides a smooth surface that allows your sealant or wax to adhere better.
Clean and wash your car to remove loose dirt.
- Dry your car with a clean towel.
- Start claying from panel to panel, before you start, apply desired or preferred detailing the solution to ease the claying process.
- Check for any parts that you might've left out.
- Feel the paint, proper claying should leave the paint surface smooth and glossy.
- Easy and convenient to use.
- It works better than a clay bar and serves you even longer
- Can remove different kinds of blots such as rust, grease, dead insects contamination and over-spray, etc.
- It can be used in all parts of a car's body, such as mirror surface, bumper and more.